Foundations and Level 1
Foundations - newborn to mobile
Level 1 - newborn to 20 months
45-50 minute class each week. Foundations and Level 1 (Village) families get unlimited attendance- come to as many classes as your baby will allow.
No more than 12 babies with parents/caregiver attending
$78/month which includes tuition and home materials
Sibling discounts available after the first installment
Ready to enroll?
Read about all the benefits of membership at Kat's Musik.
Kindermusik Foundations and Level 1 (Village): A Bonding Experience
The Kindermusik Foundations and Level 1 classes provide a delightful environment unlike any other. Through a unique blend of multi-level activities that include creative movement, vocal play, object and instrument exploration, and a colorful literature component, baby’s growth and development are stimulated and all senses engaged.
Kindermusik Foundations is for lap babies. Level 1 is for lap babies, crawlers, and walkers. They both incorporates the most current research on early childhood development and provide families a special place for learning and connecting with other parents and babies through music and movement.
Our Foundations and Level 1 classes now include:
Sign & Sing will be held the following weeks:
- September 20-26
- January 13-18
- March 2-7
What a Parent and Child Will Experience in Class:
- Variety of Music - Musical diversity builds strong neural connections in a baby’s forming mind, which is why each Kindermusik semester contains an array of styles, sounds, and genres.
- Instrument Play - Age-appropriate experiences with child-safe instruments enhance a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develops a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourage spontaneity and creativity.
- Dance - A classroom full of baby and adult pairs dancing together helps a little body develop the muscle strength needed to crawl and walk and helps a little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
- Together Time - A Kindermusik class is truly the essence of “quality time,” offering the parent a place to create special memories with their child, gain new insights into their child’s development, and nurture their child’s natural love of music.
- Expert Advice - Texas Certified and Kindermusik Licensed teachers explain “what-to-watch-for” every step of the way and how each activity enhances a child’s complete development.
- Learning Continues at Home - With the home materials, the learning continues at home with the child’s best teacher—the parent!
- Sign & Sing Steps - Parents learn research-proven methods shown to speed language development in hearing children, ease frustration, and enhance long-term learning abilities. Learn more about Sign & Sing.
Pick up your baby and dance. Dance the Charleston, the Tango, and the Cha-Cha and learn why dancing with your baby helps develop vital learning skills—from head-to-toe. In this class, play a variety of baby appropriate instruments, a dance with fun props.
CD with songs from class, an instrument—Kindermusik eggshaker and scarf, a picture board book—Do-Si-Do—with lilting move-to-it rhyming text, and Art Banners for the nursery wall that strengthens vision and promotes early literacy.
In this class, the musical poems of Woody Guthrie, bird songs, and the naturally occurring sounds in nature help babies develop an early appreciation—and accelerated aptitude—for language, movement, and music.
CD with over 25 specially-selected recordings from class, Kindermusik chimeball, a colorful picture book of birds—Feathers, and Art Banners